top of page
Metro Sign
Consumer Guide

Consumer Guide 

(License Recruitment Agency)

It is unlawful for any company to give recruitment services in Malaysia if they are not a registered License Recruitment Agency under the Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia (JTKSM). Any company who gives unlawful recruitment services or assistant in Malaysia should be reported using the Working for Worker (WFW) on the Department of Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia digital channel. It is important to know that any agency who helps with your recruitment cannot guarantee you a placement. 

Definition and How to Identify of a License Recruitment Agency

Registered license recruitment agency must meet professional standards, follow a Code of Conduct and maintain up-to-date knowledge of labour law and procedure. 

Registered License Recruitment Agency

All registered license recruitment agencies have a unique License Agency Registration Number. You can check if a company is registered with the Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia (JTKSM) on the website

Identification of a Registered License Recruitment Agency

The company name shall begin with AGENSI PEKERJAAN and they must be renewed their license every two (2) years.

The agencies that have registered for overseas endorsement are allowed to do overseas recruitment placement. But, not all license agency has the eligibility to do the overseas placement unless they are holding the relevant overseas endorsement license. 

bottom of page